Weather forecasters have predicted Thundersnow followed by a heatwave tomorrow. It will begin at 6.17am in Cornwall and will end with a heatwave at 11.54am.
The Meht Office are not sure what weather we will be having after that but have given a few tips to ensure you are safe:
- If you are travelling: pack a blanket, flask of hot tea, shovel, sun cream, bucket and spade, speedos and flip flops.
- Don’t wear your speedos in the snow.
- Wear sun cream in the sun.
- Don’t leave the house unless it’s an emergency, for example, you are going down to the shop to get a can of Monster, or you’ve run out of Rizlas.
- When the heatwave hits, walk around in your speedos and flip flops like you are really cool.
If you follow these tips, you will be safe tomorrow. Next week it will rain.