The Meht Office have confirmed we will be getting snow, dreckly.
Camborne’s head meteorologist, Derek Hutchins gave the report this morning on his Facebook profile, he said “We’ve been looking at the weather maps and can’t make head nor tail of them. We’ve been struggling in the office ever since they upgraded our computer from Windows 98 to Windows Xp. The only good thing is, Solitaire still works.”
Yesterday they reported that we will be getting a heatwave on Christmas day. The only thing Derek is certain about, is that we will be getting a completely different weather forecast tomorrow.
The Meht Office have updated us this evening, warning we have more weather on its way today!
Monday will see light rain and a gentle breeze across Cornwall, Tuesday could possibly see snow, but lets be honest, it’s probably gonna to piss down and Wednesday is the same!
So there you go – weather!
We will be updating you again in the next two hours, with a totally opposite forecast, like “It will be the hottest Tuesday afternoon since records began!”
Weather forecasters have predicted Thundersnow followed by a heatwave tomorrow. It will begin at 6.17am in Cornwall and will end with a heatwave at 11.54am.
The Meht Office are not sure what weather we will be having after that but have given a few tips to ensure you are safe:
- If you are travelling: pack a blanket, flask of hot tea, shovel, sun cream, bucket and spade, speedos and flip flops.
- Don’t wear your speedos in the snow.
- Wear sun cream in the sun.
- Don’t leave the house unless it’s an emergency, for example, you are going down to the shop to get a can of Monster, or you’ve run out of Rizlas.
- When the heatwave hits, walk around in your speedos and flip flops like you are really cool.
If you follow these tips, you will be safe tomorrow. Next week it will rain.